Thursday, April 22, 2010

Story of the Week

The Week of April 12, 2010 – The Basketballs of Light
(Story by Denis; written by Ruth; translation by Nathalie)

One night in the autumn of 1994, the day after an intense meditation session, I was in my bedroom where I received a strong dose of universal energy. This occurred during a period of time when I had worked very hard to ground in order to heal my physical body.

At five o’clock in the morning, I awoke with a start -- it struck me, because it was very dark outside -- and my entire bedroom was filled with white light, a brilliant light, a white that I had never seen before. This experience lasted about fifteen minutes. Somewhat confused, I observed this light, because it was the first time that I experienced a direct manifestation of light from another dimension. Subsequently, over a period of three to four minutes, I started receiving light in the shape of basketballs coming toward my face, and when the balls of light touched my face, they exploded into a thousand lights of different colors. The sensation associated with the light was very very intense. This was the beginning of a great adventure. I was quite certain that, in the future, the universe or my guides would give me similar experiences with very intense light.

In April 2010, on the night of the new moon, I woke up at 2:00 a.m. and stayed awake until 5:00 a.m. During this three-hour period, my guides did not want me to sleep. With each new moon, it is common to receive universal energy that is very intense, and I experienced this intensity with this new moon in April. The purpose of this energy is to build up the energy cylinder -- adding layers and layers of light to enhance the cylinder. Three days later, on April 17, there was a continuation of this energy download. I had been aware, over the last few months, of the need to integrate this energy very well so that I could function properly.

It took me several years to understand the principle of energy -- that our physical body can be compared to an onion which has multiple layers. As you raise and integrate each new energy vibration, you will move layer by layer to the next level of consciousness. In other words, each time our level of consciousness changes (i.e. increases), we advance one step at a time to the next level. There is no shortcut for the evolution of our soul.